Malawi Tours & Holidays
Malawi is a beautiful country offering a diverse range of tourist attractions ranging from mountains and wildlife to fresh water lake in addition to its friendly people. It is relatively cheaper destination in the region. There has been no war nor civil strife in Malawi and it is a very peaceful country. If you want to get away from your busy life schedule, then come to Malawi.
- It’s warm and friendly people
- Unspoiled beauty and stunning scenery
- Distinctive wood carvings made by the local people
- A holiday destination which can meet all your needs from peoples culture to a beach holiday
- Excellent snorkelling and diving in clear waters of Lake Malawi
- Nine national parks with good game viewing and prolific bird life
- 400 species of orchid and other wild flowers
- A cultural heritage largely untouched by civilisation
Why Sunrise Ground Tours
- We are simply the best Malawi tour operator
- Exclusivity and professionalism of our services
- Well experienced staff with a wealth of experience behind us
- Competitive pricing without service compromise – you get your value for money
- We have our own fleet of vehicles
- We honour our promise of a personal touch throughout our guests stay with us
To us the customer is always king
Adventures in Malawi
Walking safaris are possible in most of Malawi’s major parks and reserves including Liwonde National Park, Lengwe National Park, Majete Wildlife Reserve, Nyika and Vwaza Marsh.
Skilled armed rangers accompany you on a walk through the bush and Malawi has the advantage that in many locations there are few dangerous animals and relatively open grassland terrain.
Although Malawi’s parks and reserves do not possess the wealth of wildlife in the likes of neighbouring Zambia, they do offer a fascinating wildlife safari experience for first time and seasoned Africa visitors alike.
With all of the Big 5 present in Majete and Liwonde National Parks, the country offers a great variety of habitat and terrain for safari visitors.
Snorkelling & Diving
Many people come to Malawi to enjoy wonderful fresh water snorkelling and diving in Lake Malawi, with Likoma Island and Mumbo Island in Lake Malawi National Park are among the best destinations on the continent.
Kayaking on Lake Malawi
Kayak on Lake Malawi’s azure blue waters, among shoals of tropical fish, secluded islands and soft white sandy beaches.
Lake Malawi offers some fabulous sailing opportunities, with an annual event circumnavigating the lake as a highlight in Malawi’s sailing calendar.
Malawi has a diverse and fascinating history and a rich cultural tradition. Famed for the warmth and friendliness of its people, Malawi, you will be sure to have a experience that you will always remember.